Our Invisalign® services take a modern approach to straightening teeth, using a custom-made series of aligners created for you and only you. A ClinCheck process in Invisalign enables you to visually witness their end result even prior to them embarking on the treatment.
Invisalign aligner trays are made of smooth, comfortable and virtually-invisible plastic that you wear over your teeth. Wearing the aligners will gradually and gently shift your teeth into place, based on the exact movements your dentist plans out for you. There are no sharp metal brackets to attach and no wires that poke. You change aligners every two weeks, until your treatment is complete. You’ll achieve a great smile with little interference in your daily life.
Let these invisible helpers work its magic for your teeth today.
Benefits of Invisalign :
- Invisalign clear aligners are virtually invisible, not causing any change to a user’s appearance
- The aligners are both smooth and comfortable
- The aligners are also made removable for easy cleaning. It will not compromise Oral Hygiene as minimal efforts are required to maintain unlike Braces.
- Users will now be able to eat whatever they want (as compared to braces use) because the aligners are removable
- There is minimal interference with how the user lives. Patients do not experience Irritation to gums or surrounding tissues as aligners are made of smooth Polymer that fits comfortably.
- Invisalign is able to address the simplest to the most complex conditions such as Spacing, Crossbite, Open Bite, Crowding, Excessive Overjet & Deep Bite.